This is one of my favorite types of chicken since it smells like orange farm and it has an amazing taste.I always try to cook this one in fall and winter while we have fresh oranges.
4 Chicken breast or leg(original pieces)
1 Onion(diced or mini sliced)
1 tbsp olive oil
A Pinch of orange grated zest
A Pinch of saffron
Salt and pepper
3 diced garlics
A pinch of grounded ginger
2 cups lemon juice and a hint of lemon zest
2 cups water
- Roast diced/sliced onion with olive oil till it gets gold.
- Add the chicken .
- add salt and pepper and let the chikens get golidsh roasted a little bit.
- add 2 cups of water.
- Add saffron, orange skin, garlic, ginger powder
- Let the chicken cook well.
- Add 2 cups of lime juice.
- let the liquid gets evaporated and
Note: you can add a cup of water any time you feel that it needs more and let it cook more.
you can Serve it with Saffron Rice or salad.
Back to Kitchen